Friday, August 10, 2012

Paint Party Friday: Week 22, Year 2 Check-In Share YOUR Story!

created at Photofacefun.com

Hey you (yes, you!)... We want to hear YOUR story!

We're looking for your featured artist submission and we can't wait to share it with the rest of the PPF gang!

And, just in case you missed it before:

*ALL PAINT PARTY FRIDAY PAINTERS ARE WELCOME!!!*
If you paint, we want to hear your story.

We all learn from each other...

It doesn't matter if you use oils or fingerpaints; if you paint on canvas or cardboard; if you paint in a studio, at the kitchen table or on the floor; if you've been published or you only post paintings to your blog...

We all have something to share! It has been fascinating to hear Stephanie S's, Kathy's, Mary's, Marcia's, Patsy's, KAT's, Lisa's, Stephanie C's, Kristin V's, Sigga's, Kat's, Elisa's, Jenny's, Minnemie's, Mimi's, Natasha's, Jessica's, and Nicola's stories and to learn more about each Featured Artist. Such inspiration! Similarities, differences, uniqueness and wonderful paintings. Thank each of you so much.


Now, we want to hear YOUR story!

What are you waiting for?!? 

Submit your interview      ;)

p.s. Please send in your interview, otherwise Kristin and EVA are going to end up blathering on about themselves! Ha!

Another great party last week with a number of new painters and partyers! Welcome!! Now, here is what you've been waiting for, our check-in for this week's party:
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 Check-Ins.

Have a wonderful time at the party and a fun, painting filled week!

29 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all you do to host Paint Party Friday. It's helped me gain confidence in showing my work to others, and I really appreciate that. I am thinking about sending an interview but I've been so busy this summer...and I'm a little shy. I've loved all of the interviews so far -- so inspiring and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many folk who link to PPF every week so I hope that ALL of them will submit their story - It was fun to be featured last week and I love learning new things about what makes each of the artists here tick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for all your hard work in hosting PPF each week. i absolutely love coming here and getting caught up in all the great artistry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love joining in each week, and seeing what people have made! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't participate last week, outing with the quilt ladies from Savannah to Gastonia and Asheville. Wonderful vacation. I am back this week sketching/painting/pencils of 4 ladies and their dreams while having tea. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful experience each week to visit PPF and to see what all the talented artists have been doing! Your featured artists' stories have helped me to know those artists better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After a creative vacuum (due to headaches and life in general) I'm baaaaack! So glad to be inspired and encouraged by you all again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to read everyones stories, I print them out to save so I can read them again later...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very quickly becoming a weekly fun place to be, and I am meeting so many wonderful artists and friends. Happy PPF everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Kristin and Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great place to share and meet fellow creatives. I Love reading about everyone and their journey.It has helped me jump in and go further.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristin and Eva thank you for hosting this wonderful party! I'm back from holidays and moving houses, so happy to have finally some time for art! <3 Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Felt like an armchair athlete (LOL) sketching this. Not actually paint - but love my Copic markers. Will be checking all the other beautiful art out there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll send something in as soon as I get a chance, but I'd love to hear Kristin and EVA blathering on about themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy PPF! It's been a while since I participated (busy summer) and I'm happy to be back. If only for this week before I am out of town for the rest of the month...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok I had a blast with this little software fun you posted this morning. I love seeing my art in jumbo proportions...how narcissistic of me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I promise I'll work on the interview next week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will be away for about 10 days, but then will try to make a history of myself! Sounds scary!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've only had my art blog for 3 weeks and the lovely comments I get, have encouraged me so much. So thank you both.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was told by a Lovely Lady that my PPF was not working so Im adding a new url. Please stop by if you have time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love that you created this place to view and learn and show!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, what a lot of great painting going on!
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  23. mmm... thinking... of course, my ego would be flattered if my story was featured... but, do you really think my pieces could be considered as paintings ?

    ReplyDelete
  24. i have an acrylic medium tutorial & give-away on my blog, hope you'll all stop on by! thank you for all you do to make this a great way to spend a weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Paint Party Friday has become my motivation to try and add some paint into my creativity every week. With small children still at home right now, I'm only creating in paint here and there on A2 sized greeting cards. It's building up my esteem to try it all on canvas. Thanks for the chance to schedule in some paint time and add it to a cyber wall!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have been having a problem getting to everyone because we have been soooo busy outside this summer but if I weren't posting I wouldn't be painting so its keeping me going that way. I get inspired here also reading everyone's interview.

    ReplyDelete
  27. fabulous inspiration here...always enjoy the looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the wonderful inspiration - I so enjoy viewing all the beautiful art work.

    ReplyDelete